NEW DELHI: On Talking Point Anders Corr, Political Risk Analyst, Editor of the book, Great Powers, Grand Strategies: The New Game in the South China Sea, Andreas Fulda, Senior Fellow, University of Nottingham and author of the book The Struggle for Democracy in Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong: Sharp Power and Its Discontents and Surya Deva, Member, Independent UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights and Associate Professor, Law School, City University of Hong Kong in conversation with Amitabh P. Revi, Associate Editor StratNews Global
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows
- Coronavirus: A Day In The Life Of A Moscovite
- ‘U.S. Has Left Global Pandemic Leadership Role Wide Open For China, India’