New Delhi: Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthi, Director, IIT Madras discusses India’s 5G trials, why security concerns are so high for the next generation of telecom and the necessity to keep China out of critical infrastructure. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, the Former Chairman, Telecom Standards Development Society, India(TSDSI) also analyses whether companies like Huawei and ZTE have any leverage because of the software and hardware they possess and their state-subsidised ‘competitive pricing’, India’s strengths and weaknesses, global standards, indigenisation, rural connectivity and when 5G services will realistically be available in the country.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff