New Delhi: Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthi, Director, IIT Madras discusses India’s 5G trials, why security concerns are so high for the next generation of telecom and the necessity to keep China out of critical infrastructure. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, the Former Chairman, Telecom Standards Development Society, India(TSDSI) also analyses whether companies like Huawei and ZTE have any leverage because of the software and hardware they possess and their state-subsidised ‘competitive pricing’, India’s strengths and weaknesses, global standards, indigenisation, rural connectivity and when 5G services will realistically be available in the country.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds