NEW DELHI: If China decides to further escalate the situation post-Nancy Pelosi’s visit, it would be based on two things, says Dr Lai Yi Chung, President, Prospect Foundation, Taiwan. Either Xi Jinping or China hugely miscalculated their influence on the United States or Xi Jinping is actually not politically stable to continue, he told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’