NEW DELHI: Continuing our series on Meeting the China challenge militarily, we focus on the Sikkim-Bhutan sector of the India-China boundary in this episode of Strategic Insight. Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale is in discussion with Lt Gen Devraj Anbu (Retd), former Vice Chief of the Indian Army and Maj Gen BK Sharma (Retd), Director of USI, co-host of this programme. Both the general officers elaborate on India’s dominant position overlooking the Chumbi Valley and how well-poised Indian deployments are in North Sikkim. Both also elaborate on India-Bhutan relations and its effect on the military strategy in the vital Siliguri Corridor as well as on the north-eastern region
- India-U.S. Ties: Continuity Or Change?
- Biden Takes Over Deeply Divided Nation, Has Too Many Challenges Abroad
- Effusive Praise For India As Covid Vaccines Arrive In Bhutan, Maldives
- Free, Secure Indo-Pacific ‘Article Of Faith’, Says India, Seeks Partners In Japan & France
- Beginning Tomorrow, Made In India Covid Vaccines to Reach Neighbourhood First