NEW DELHI: Chinese ingress breaching the Line Of Actual Control (LAC) is a yearly phenomenon but this time the size of the PLA troops involved in the standoff is bigger in Ladakh. Amid conflicting media reports—some alleging invasion by the Chinese and others saying this is a seasonal occurrence—in this edition of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale tells us why the ground realities are different this time around and how India now has the ability to protect its territorial integrity far more robustly along its Himalayan frontier.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff