NEW DELHI: Chinese ingress breaching the Line Of Actual Control (LAC) is a yearly phenomenon but this time the size of the PLA troops involved in the standoff is bigger in Ladakh. Amid conflicting media reports—some alleging invasion by the Chinese and others saying this is a seasonal occurrence—in this edition of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale tells us why the ground realities are different this time around and how India now has the ability to protect its territorial integrity far more robustly along its Himalayan frontier.
- Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, Indo-Pacific, Defence And Trade In India-U.S. Ties
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief