NEW DELHI: A missile launch or a military parade may seem an unusual event for a 10-year-old to attend but things are different in North Korea where Kim Jong Un calls the shots. On April 18, his daughter Kim Ju Ae accompanied him to an inspection of the National Aerospace Development Agency, the latest in […]Read More
At six feet and over, cool, calm and always collected. Never a hair out of place. He is the high priest of editorial facts, grammar is his baby and headlines are meat on the bone. Loves samosas and cricket, tracks Twitter and when in his cups, nothing better than Jagjit Singh’s ghazals.
- The Strategic Significance of Vijaynagar: Northeast’s ‘Siachen’
- ‘The Pak Army Has Given Imran Khan Enough Rope, Now It Will Tighten That’
- ‘The Chinese Lose Nothing By Restoring LAC Status Quo Ante To April 2020’
- A Decade Of Decisive Indian Actions To Counter China
- No Reason For Alarm But India Should Keep An Eye On Coco Island