COLOMBO: With India planning to develop a transshipment port at Great Nicobar Island in the Bay of Bengal, shipping industry experts and economists have fired warning shots, recommending that the Sri Lankan government assess the risks to Colombo Port and take necessary steps to retain its transshipment market. On August 10, Indian Prime Minister Narendra […]Read More
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence