“Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.” —Sun Tzu on the ‘Art of War’ (III.2) MUMBAI: India’s relations with Pakistan have been frosty for the last many years. When India isn’t actually fighting the Pakistani strategy of death by […]Read More
- Ties With India Have Matured But… : Bangladesh Minister Shahriar Alam
- India-U.S. Ties: Continuity Or Change?
- Biden Takes Over Deeply Divided Nation, Has Too Many Challenges Abroad
- Effusive Praise For India As Covid Vaccines Arrive In Bhutan, Maldives
- Free, Secure Indo-Pacific ‘Article Of Faith’, Says India, Seeks Partners In Japan & France