NEW DELHI: After serving nearly four years as the Vietnamese envoy to India, Ambassador Pham Sanh Chau is satisfied with his contribution to the bilateral relationship. The most important change has been the change in mindsets of the people of Vietnam with regard to India, he told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale just hours before he left for Vietnam on Saturday. In the last four years, several top Indian leaders, including the President, Vice-President, Defence Minister, have visited Vietnam and there have been many high-level bilateral interactions online, he added. Launch of direct flight services between the two countries has drastically cut down the travel time, he said. Watch the interview for more.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff