That Nepal’s Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has a serious kidney ailment and needs a transplant is well known. If the Nepalese leader has a transplant, it will be his second. He had previously undergone the procedure in 2007 but that kidney is apparently no longer functioning and Oli has to undergo frequent dialysis. In the normal course, greater medical attention would’ve been sought in India that has world-class facilities. However, a little bird told us that New Delhi is somewhat hesitant, given the Nepalese leader’s delicate health. Oli’s first kidney transplant had been done in India.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff