Beards come in all shapes and sizes. There was a time in India when actor Kabir Bedi’s beard was sought to be emulated. In the present day, talk show host Jimmy Kimmel’s sparse scraggy beard is known to be widely admired. Not so in Bangladesh, where the luxuriant beards Muslims are known to cultivate now come in hues of henna! The shades range from orange and tangerine to deeper reds. There’s even religious sanction with some clerics promoting the belief that Prophet Mohammad henna-dyed his beard.
- ‘Japan Feels Militarily And Economically Threatened By China’
- Afghanistan Focus, Maritime Security, Counter Terrorism & Peacekeeping Signature Events at UNSC
- Taliban Shouldnâ€™t Amplify Pakistani Propaganda On Indian â€˜Air Supportâ€™: Former Envoy
- Sri Lanka Road Map To Bridge â€˜Trust Deficitâ€™ With India
- Abrupt U.S. Policy Shifts Disconcerts Allies And Friends