Beards come in all shapes and sizes. There was a time in India when actor Kabir Bedi’s beard was sought to be emulated. In the present day, talk show host Jimmy Kimmel’s sparse scraggy beard is known to be widely admired. Not so in Bangladesh, where the luxuriant beards Muslims are known to cultivate now come in hues of henna! The shades range from orange and tangerine to deeper reds. There’s even religious sanction with some clerics promoting the belief that Prophet Mohammad henna-dyed his beard.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis