The crackdown on Chinese apps knocks off $18 billion from their revenue flow. Add to that Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari’s threat that he will ensure Chinese companies are kept out of highway projects, it could add up to the loss of another $20 billion. To those who warn that India could lose out on Chinese investment in the long run, the critics say that in the last 20 years China has invested a little over $8 billion in this country. Other countries have invested far more.
- Friendship Treaty Needs Tweaking, Says Nepalese Foreign Minister
- Wings For Make In India In Defence, More In Store
- In Talks With India, Nepal’s Foreign Minister Rakes Up Border Row
- U.S. Strategy For Indo-Pacific: What It Means For India
- Why India Must Blend Military Diplomacy With Foreign Policy Outreach