The crackdown on Chinese apps knocks off $18 billion from their revenue flow. Add to that Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari’s threat that he will ensure Chinese companies are kept out of highway projects, it could add up to the loss of another $20 billion. To those who warn that India could lose out on Chinese investment in the long run, the critics say that in the last 20 years China has invested a little over $8 billion in this country. Other countries have invested far more.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’