NEW DELHI: As Sri Lanka descends into street protests and political chaos brought about by an unprecedented economic crisis, will India send in troops to help maintain law and order? Highly unlikely, says StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale who visited Colombo barely a month ago. He was in conversation with Editor Surya Gangadharan.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff