NEW DELHI: Unlike earlier Chinese leaders, Xi Jinpings seems to have made up his mind to take over Taiwan during his rule, says Dr Rup Narayan Das, a China scholar based in Taichung in central Taiwan. Speaking to StratNews Global Editor Surya Gangadharan on ‘The Gist’, he said the Taiwan issue has become non-negotiable for the Chinese and what is at play in the Taiwan Strait can be described as “dynamic equilibrium”.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff