NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, Dr Greg Austin, Senior Fellow, Cyber, Space & Future Conflict, The International Institute for Strategic Studies(IISS), Professor, Cyber Security, Strategy & Diplomacy, University of New South Wales and Author, ‘Cybersecurity in China’ and Kazim Rizvi, Public-policy Entrepreneur, Founding Director, The Dialogue and Founding Partner, DeepStrat are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The panellists discuss the IISS research paper, ‘Cyber Capabilities and National Power: A Net Assessment’, published this week (Dr Austin, is the lead author), the UN specialised agency, the International Telecommunication Union’s just released Global Cybersecurity Index and the India’s defensive and offensive capabilities in cyberspace.
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess