NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, Dr Greg Austin, Senior Fellow, Cyber, Space & Future Conflict, The International Institute for Strategic Studies(IISS), Professor, Cyber Security, Strategy & Diplomacy, University of New South Wales and Author, ‘Cybersecurity in China’ and Kazim Rizvi, Public-policy Entrepreneur, Founding Director, The Dialogue and Founding Partner, DeepStrat are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The panellists discuss the IISS research paper, ‘Cyber Capabilities and National Power: A Net Assessment’, published this week (Dr Austin, is the lead author), the UN specialised agency, the International Telecommunication Union’s just released Global Cybersecurity Index and the India’s defensive and offensive capabilities in cyberspace.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story