NEW DELHI: The Chinese salami slicing tactic isn’t limited to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) about whose alignment India and China have differing perceptions. China has been trying the trick with some amount of success in the tiny nation of Bhutan as well. Both sides have been in talks to settle the boundary but even in areas that are not disputed and have for years been recognised as Bhutanese territory, the Chinese have been chipping away. In this episode of ‘The Gist’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale discusses the Chinese sinister moves with Tibet and China specialist Claude Arpi.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’